New Foundation. I recently switched makeup foundations, and it is one of the best things I could have done for my skin’s makeup routine. I was using MAC Studio Fix products in NC45, and now I am using Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup in Fresh Deep Neutral. I am able to achieve great coverage, an even tone, and a matte finish all with Clinique’s liquid foundation. It feels extremely light on my skin unlike MAC, without having to constantly make touch-ups throughout the day.
New Brushes. I was using some cheap basic brushes that I’ve had for years from Sally’s Beauty Supply. I was in desperate need of an upgrade. After doing my research, I opted for a Morphe brush set. I am definitely a fan of the 18 piece professional brush set 684.
These brushes pick up product very well. Therefore, I am not wasting any makeup. Also, I do not find any loose hairs on my face due to brush shedding. Plus, with all of these brushes I am able to groom my brows, highlight, and contour like a pro!
New Highlighter. I am absolutely in love with using “Lit” to highlight. Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body completes any look by enhancing my glow. I apply a dusting to the tip of my nose, cheekbones, chin, cupid’s bow, and to the center of my forehead using my Morphe fan brush. The results always turn out beautiful.
Here are the products I used to complete the “soft pink” makeup look pictured above…
- Clinique Acne Solutions™ Liquid Makeup in 17, Fresh Deep Neutral (M)
- Clique Airbrush Concealer™ in 10, Golden Honey
- Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder in 19, Stay Suede (M)
- Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black
- Clinique Shadow Duo in AX Chocolate Covered Cherry
- Maybelline Fit Me™ Concealer in 25 (Medium)
- Maybelline Ultra Liner® Waterproof Liquid Liner in Black
- Urban Decay Naked Illuminated, Shimmering Powder for Face and Body in Lit
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Blusher in Mellow Wine
- Blooming Lash Collection by Kiss in Camellias
- Chapstick® Cake Batter
*Note: Unknown brown shadow to fill brows.
– Crystal Iman